W16: RAINRAINRAIN


We had zone conference again which is chill if you live close to Puerto Montt like most missionaries. It was a conference for 3 Zones (see above); Pto. Montt, Puerto Varas, and Chiloe. Our zone of Chiloe (pic farthest below) is the far zone which means our typical travels on bus to Quellon for the night and then onward to Puerto Montt. We got up on time at 4:45AM to catch our bus for Puerto Montt. The terminal was a nice 40 minute walk away in the rain and succeeded at getting their with 20 minutes to spare. 

Then we hopped on our nice double decker bus for our 4.5 hour bus ride to Pto. Montt. Zone conference was fire. I was able to see my dawg Hermana Palmer (see below). She's really the only person I know from the other zones. The rest of my MTC district attend other zone conferences so I just meet all my comps friends.  Afterwards we hopped back on our bus to take another 4.5 hour bus ride to Castro where we stayed at the elders house. We stopped on the way back to buy some hotdogs because I was starving, because we ended up getting off the bus at like 930 at night to finally walk back to the house to sleep after a long day.

The next day we needed to head back to Quellon because we hadn't been in our sector for like 36 hours at this point but it was pouring rain and it was a holiday. So we straight up just prayed that a taxi would come because none where passing and like 10 seconds later we were able to find a taxi. It was a miracle one came by. 

Spiritual thought of the day...if you need something, don't forget to pray. The Lord will hook you up. 

Then we made it back to the sector and it was pouring rain. Like just pouring. But the grind don't stop. So we would go out and knock some doors and everyone would just tell us they couldn't meet because the weather was too bad. Like yeah...no kidding, we know the weather is bad. 

We just did a zone p day and took some sick photos with the trusty 5d but I didn't have time to send them so I am  attaching photos from zone conference. I'll talk more about zone p day next week. 

I also had to give another talk in Spanish. It was 12 min long which isn't bad considering I couldn't really speak Spanish 2 months ago. Anyways I'll try to attach the talk and some cool photos I took. 

Also I forgot to mention that on the bus there where two movies playing (of course I didn't watch them) buttttttttt one of them was Free guy and the other was about this race car dog whose family went through a bunch of problems and stuff...

And on our bus ride back to Quellon apparently our bus driver really liked American music because he was just vibin to Nirvana, Led Zeplin, and Red Hot Chili Peppers. I had some serious respect for his music taste. It made the bus ride quite a bit better. 

Anyway love you all hope you guys have a great week!  Hopefully drier than my week!  







 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NORTHGATE SWIM SENIOR DAY

W3: 3/18/2024 - MEXICO CCM

W7: Quellon, Chileo Islands